Welcome All My Visitors To SEO Tricky. Today I am Going to Tell You About How to Set Custom Domain Name On Blogger for Free. I Know That Many Peoples are searching for This Technique on Internet, that’s Why I am Going to Update My Website with This Kind Of Stuff.
Learn How to Set Custom Domain Name In Blogger for Free
Well, Many Blogger have Problem with Hosting Services just Because Many Hosting Services are Costly and Don’t Have Much Power to Handle Real Time Users at once. Hosting Services Have Limited Resources and If we are talking about Configuration Hosting Services Then The Cost of Hosting also Increases. So, We are Going to Tell You About How to Setup a Domain Name On Blogger Platform.
Blogger Platform is a Free Service By Google and This is a one of The Most Popular Product of Google. People want to Start Their Blog or Website But They Can’t Find Any Free Hosting Service or Low Cost Hosting Provider. But Now This Issue Is Solved By Google. Google Product Blogger offers you to Make you Free Blog On Blogger and also Give you The Permission to Park your Custom Domain on Blogger Platform.
Their are mainly 2 Thing Which are Work Under Blogger Platform :
- Make you Blog On Blogger Which URL is Look Like “Example.blogspot.com”.
- And Another is Park your Custom Domain name on Blogger Which look Like “Example.com / Example.in / Example.co.in”.
In the Above offers Which One Is Better? Do you Know That? No! Well i am Going to Tell you Second Option Is Better Because it is easy to Learn By Users (Visitors) or also this Custom Domain Name help you to Apply For Non Hosted Google Adsense Which is Very Useful In Earning. If you want to Know How to Get for Non Hosted Adsense Using Blogger Website Then you can also Check Our Another Article. Now We are Going forward to The Main Topic which is Parking a Domain Name On Blogger for Free.
Steps for Park Custom Domain On Blogger.Com
- First you have to Purchase a Domain Name From Godaddy.
- Now Go to the Blogger.com and Signup with your Google Account.
- Now Go to The Given Path SETTING > BASIC > BLOG ADDRESS and Fill you and Then Click On the “+ Set up a third-party URL for your blog” Link.
- Now Fill you Domain name with www (www.example.com) Which you already Purchase From Godaddy. I am also Giving you Example in the Given Below Image.
- After that Click On ‘Save’ Button Which is Given In Orange Color and you will get 2 Names and 2 Targets Addresses.
- Now Login Into your Godaddy Account and Go to Domains > Manage and then Click On the Domain name Which you want to Park on Blogger.
- Now Click On the www record and Edit the Points to Field with ghs.google.com.
- Now Create Another CNAME Record and Fill The Field Like the Given Below Image.
- You already Have Host and Points to Information from Blogger and Now Its time to Fill These Details In This Form and click On The Finish Button.
- Now You Saw a Red Color Strip On The Top of The Page Like This :
- Like This you have to also Change A Record On Godaddy.
- Go to The A Record Section which is mostly saw on 1st or 2nd Position On The Domain Manage Section.
- Edit A Record and Fill These IP Address In ‘Points To’ Column Like the Given Below Image.
- Click ‘Save Changes’ and then go to The Blogger.com where you see The error Message and Details of CNAME.
- After That you can use your Website with your Domain Name “www.YourDomainName.com”. If you want to Use your Domain Name Without Typing www then you have to Edit Blog Address Section.
- Go to The Blog Address Section and Click On The “Edit” Link.
- Now you can Find a Checkbox Before “Redirects yourdomainname.com to www.yourdomainname.com”. Click The Checkbox and Save your Changes.
Now Congratulation you Done The Process Successfully. 🙂 Also Don’t Miss My Article On “How to Build Blogger Website“.
Conclusion : Use Your Website With or Without www on Blogger Platform. If you want to Learn More About Blogger Platform then you can Post your Comments and Queries in Comment Section. After that I will Provide you More Articles for Help you to Running a Successful Website on Blogger. If you Like my Post On “How to Park Godaddy Domain Custom Domain on Blogger” then Don’t Forget to Share this with your Friends on Social Media Websites (Facebook, Google Plus, Twitter and on other). Also you can Bookmark SEO Tricky for More Tricks and Tips.